Wednesday, October 5, 2011

With Request to Rinpoche and approval

I received many sms from people who are more sensitive to energy; they can sense energy from this blog. Bryan has no super power but this blog emits happy and a good heart purification blessing energy because all of us worked together to pray and share happiness with everyone.


With approval from Rinpoche, Bryan will be allowed to share the chanting of Zambala Mantra with 500 people on 7th Jan 2011.

On the seminar day - 7th Jan 2012, Bryan will light a Zambala Lamp for all. On 8th Jan 2012, a Puja with all participants' name submitted for blessings ^^


Blessing is religious free. It is the power of light doing a world peace prayer.

I will share a mantra every few years..
1) Kwan Yin Mantra and Da bo Gong mantra 2009
2) Tara mantra and Medicine Buddha mantra 2010
3) Zambala mantra 2012

However, please take note and bear in mind that all mantra works...there is no such thing that one mantra is more power then the other mantra. Some people asked me will chanting mantra A clashed with chanting mantra B....Of course not...!!!

My uncle only chant 2 mantra in his whole life....

For me:
I chant 3 times Kwan Yin mantra, 3 times Da bo Gong mantra in the morning.
When I have more time, I chant one mantra (example Tara Mantra) the entire month, and change to chanting another mantra on the following month. There's no fix rules..

No comments: