Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Thousand Blessings

Dragon Blessing.


Wowww...its really beyond words to describe the aura I felt today.I managed to capture this Dragon Blessings using my iphone. May everyone who see this video be Heng Heng


Official registration for "Welcome Dragon Year 2012" starts today. Its on 7th Jan 2012










I was having quick dinner with my cousins at Mac around 7pm. After dinner, I thought since all my friends had gone to the "Jiu Huang Ye Birthday" and today is the last day, why don't we go and take a look as well.
So we went and I even gave them the wrong directions. The moment we arrived within 8 seconds, the dragon head raised from the ground and start the Flower drum. I felt so so blessed. No words can explain the auspiciousness after so many days of Lamp Offerings project, and was completed by the auspicious note from the dragon blessings. I sent this blessing to all readers.

I learnt that all things happened for a reason. If you do good with good intention, blessing comes in many forms at the right timing. Be happy. Never give up because you have receives so many blessings this month ^^

No comments: