Monday, October 31, 2011

Anger and Emotions : Singlish byBryan




This morning while I was doing meditation: Alot of teachings came to me from my Guardian Angel which I hope to share here . Is no proper English but the energy flow is there.... I dont know you understand what I mean.....


My eyes were filled with tears when I experience the negative feelings many of you are facing now. We all need comfort, we all need to be love, we cant give and give and let people drained us. We need to stand up for ourselves. And make time for yourself.





Alignment of star is so strong today that my heart is feeling heavy. So I need to share , and you hope you feel better after I have cough out some of your inner emotions.

Bryan's Heart to Heart Conversation with Arc Angel Gabriel:

Anger and Negative Emotions are the killers of good luck. But sometimes we cant avoid. I must say that often we feel angry because we are not being appreciated and people kept taking from us. I totally agreed that Many of of us sacrifice our youth our time for others in many areas . Blessed if we are being appreciated by love one, but worst is we are not appreciated.

I read books talk about unconditional love, give without asking back..... We all know this. But you and me are not saint yet, I am still human, I want to be love too, I want to be appreciated too. Only when yourself feel love and you love yourself than we can talk about unconditional love




Example: " Why my wife, my husband, my children or even or family members dont see that? I cant scold them.... I cant say them..... I can only tolerate, I kept doing alot for them why they still treat me this way...."

After certain age like 39, 40, 41 or 49, 50, 51 (transition age) we find that agony and accumulated anger start to surface. Sometimes , do you feel you just want to break free and have a time off.

Do you feel like telling your (things u dare not say but U wanted to say?)

1)unappreciative husband/wife
Dear , give me a day off, I want to spend time for myself. I think you need that too. Stop niam niam niam, I have enough.
2) Parents
Ma and Da, I tired of telling you all to eat healthy food and do body check up, you all just dont listening and kept eating unhealthy food, I wont say anymore. But remember I care for you all. But I wont say anymore.
3) Children
I have done what I need as a mother/father..... Life is yours, I cant interfere anymore. Just do what you want. I have worked so hard to give u food and shelter. I dont expect anything but dont give me trouble anymore.
4) Lovers
You only see the not enough but have you really spend some time to think what I have done for you..... You always feel I am not good enough, u like to compare.... Go ahead. This is me, accept who I am.... . If u love me, why u kept comparing and comparing.
5) Husband who change heart
I given you my youth and you promise to take care of this family, I dont wish to argue with you, go ahead to be with the "Hu Li Jing", I will not hate you but pray for you. Will I forgive you? Not yet, may be when older, you poor and " hu li Jing" dont want you, dont come and beg me. I wont speak ill of you infront of the children, I just say you have left for good. Forgive you? Never , may be after I read Bryan's blog and chant mantra to remove hatred first. Good bye. I let go.
6) Family Brothers and Sisters
Go ahead and gamble (etc) , I am your family member, I have taken care of this family since young. I am tired. So just be it. I wont interfere your life anymore. But make sure if u gamble, dont affect my life and I wont lend u anymore money. I work too heart and I dont owe you anymore thing from now.
7) A boyfriend or Girl friend who always lost temper
For 8 years, u have been treating me unfair, kept loosing temper and expecting alot, comparing me to others =that I am not good enough. I am not asking for breakup, I treasure this relationship but I also need to love myself. Give me a one week break. Will call u when I am ok.

Dealing with difficult people and office difficult colleagues is tough. But do you know the most difficult people to handle are love ones and family members. Firstly, do you find that no matter how angry you are with your the other half or family members.... u will still continue to help or give.

Sometimes I call this " debt". Example, u work so hard, than spend money to help a close family member or love one, they just dont appreciate, u just give and give and give. Deep inside your heart you feel so unbalance and sometimes crying inside.

You wanted to tell your friends, but sometimes the things u go through is beyond words you can describe, is so suffering, u tried telling your friends but at most, they listen half half, ended making you look silly," small gas" or etc. Until at one time of your life, u kept giving to the demanding children, love one, family members ....... End up you break down.....

Symptom of Breakdown:
1) The heart pain daily, feel like crying.
2) Seems that no one understand you.
3) U dont feel like talking about it.
4) You lost interest in many things.

5) Just not feel right?




Things to do if Brothers Sisters Uncle and Aunty u feel this way and drained.



A) Boil red bean, green bean soup with brown sugar. Drink slowly and say in your heart : I take back my power 3 times


B) Once a week go Burmese temple near Balestier, seat there for 10mins. Let the energy of this famous temple heal your broken or torn aura. At home spray tranquility healing flora water before sleep above ur head.


C) All depends on your determination le:> I cant help from here.


















No comments: