Saturday, October 29, 2011

Happy Corners





I have more and more students that set up beautiful corners for their house which symbolises love, prosperity and good energy fengshui. Ahha above all items she got it from me past few years. I am so glad she make an effort to display it. Look at the singing bowl so beautiful and aura of cleansing and energising the house. The crystal constantly bringing love and light. This mini corner radiate so much healing energy , don't u feel it?




Singing bowl real one is really healing, a simple gong makes the body feel harmonics. Try get one:>



I receive many wedding invitations , many of which was single and also most lost hope , found support from this blog and do affirmation without expectations..... found the second half by your own effort. I am glad also 2 more couples have babies and is 1 year old le:> They break the news to me after pregnant for 8 months. Remember when u pregnant 3 months less, dont too excited and tell everyone.



No comments: