Thursday, September 22, 2011

Energy for yesterday and today was very good

I would like to thank each and everyone who took part in the prayers for Peace and Harmony at 9pm. Its an easy and powerful way to do prayers and spread love. To continue with this good energy, I am going to temple and light a candle to brighten your aura. Remember we should live a life of bringing happiness to people. Life is very short. Difficult people or bad people will learnt their lesson one fine day. Your task is to pray and smile more. I know its not easy but start 3mins a day and pray.



Its now 104 messages and many more to come. ONE HEART ONE MANTRA ONE THOUGHT of love! Let's do prayers and send love together.



Do you feel the energy of this blog is getting better and better every year? I think is sincerity. Many angels are also reading I think :p



NOTE: Singing bowl arrives Others can also place your orders.

No comments: