Friday, September 23, 2011

I am really upset with FSM

Bryan is a busy man...as well as a busybody hahahaa.... Yesterday, I went to the temple and pray for all who suffers fear instilled by FSM. Pray that those who suffers will get over and be well after seeing this picture. You will be ok.
The lady whose FSM told her that her son will "CONG" her husband is rubbish..Please don't dwell on this unnecessary unhappiness anymore. Children is given to you by heaven. Bring them up well. Educate them well with the right virtues. Love them with care, responsibilities and love, they will give you back love. Its all up to you to choose to believe the FSM's words or take my advice. Bazi in many ways does not apply much to the new world now. In certain way, it helps.
Below is another example which I received this morning. All ladies...remember Love will come if you do affirmations.... Really...!!! You must learn to love and appreciate yourself first. Once you love yourself, the love from your face will send out aura to attract good people into your life.

I light a candle for all who suffers from FSMs' advice. Pray that everyone and anyone affected will be ok once you read this blog. This lady above is ok now. I am glad the prayers at 9pm on 21 Sep helps a lot of people. Energy was good with heavy rain to purify on the following day.












Many people sms me about their experiences of seeing commercial FSMs now... A 26 years old young lady told me that FSM has told her, if she is unable to cannot find a guy this year, she will be single for the rest of her life....




Please do not get a guy for the sake of getting one!! Well, you can interpret the message as open up your eyes bigger to people around you or widen your social life, and get to know more friends.

I AM REALLY upset when people misused the real thing...It just takes a few black sheeps to spoilt things.... no words to describe.... I hope all my students will remember to send your prayers with love, light and wisdom light to all including all the victims and FSMs who instill fear to people. God given them the ability to be respectable, they should make use of this power to help people and not causing fear....



Let us send healing rays to all. From today , just go to my www.omhealth.com/kwanyinma.htm and you will be ok. HMM!!!





No comments: