Thursday, September 22, 2011

Remember You are the creator of your own happiness

Many can feel the energy for last night chanting at 9pm. I am very happy. Hope those who suffered fear from FSM found healing from this group chanting. The power of manifesting good things with love and light to all. No wonder its raining heavily this morning, which symbolises purification. Good to light Kum Mo Yan set this week. Don't be lazy.





Singing Bowl takes 5 years to research on. Genuine handmade good quality ones with good energy is not easy to find. The above feedback sounds like a miracle to me...Hahahahha it may be a coincident..don't have one Gong and the problem is gone but I am happy that the problem has been resolved...



The master will need to go through a lot of discipline to make one 7 metal singing bowl. His purpose is to let the harmonics bring peace to people.

I feel it has a lot to do with our attitude and mindset to resolve problems. I believed a good energy Singing Bowl produces a series of harmonics to balance our mind and remove negativity from the house.... Do you know if you put a Kum Mo Yan inside singing bowl, and let it burn. Then you gong the bowl at the center of house. This is super house clearing and energising method without the need of FMS.

My Home Office
I am never get tired of energising and motivating myself daily because we need to do that to make our life meaningful. Sometimes you may be overwhelmed by many issues but its up to you to get out of it. Listening to advices from too many friends may not help.... At most, they say, "Don't think too much, let go la... etc"... Do you think it helps? You got to HELP YOURSELF.
What you need is good sound advice.... (not from FSM please... ..)





Bryan's Simple remedies (Main Character is ROSE)





For me: I will buy a stalk of red rose, with thorns removed to put beside my workstation or bed. Rose has an energy to break away series of bad luck if you put it near you. I learnt this method from an Indian Yogi many years ago. Not to worry, I will share more about this during my class "Angel Healing and Incense Making workshop".





You activate the energy of rose with your Flower Coin. Can you see my flower coin in the picture? Well, just hold your flower coin with a rose around you, say out how you feel now and say," I will recover soon. Good energy will heal me and spread love to people around me."


I will also Gong my Singing bowl. You can keep your Singing Bowl keep in the drawers. Not necessary to display out. You can futher enhance your Qi by burning a bit of Kim's sandalwood incense.
Good news - Batch 2 of Singing Bowls have arrived. I will courier to those who are waiting.



Above is only a suggestion. Newcomers may think I am trying to sell my items.... I am suggesting the different ways to fully utilise the Flower coin as many of you have Bryan's Flower coin. No worries if you do not have the flower coin. Simply put a stalk of red rose and do three times of 636 breathing exercise.





Life is short. Share happiness with others. This rose method is simple. You can share it with anyone who is feeling stressed or upset with any issues in life.

No comments: