Sunday, July 3, 2011

Things you don't know, doesnt mean is not there

In 1980s, there are many articles that claim accupuncture is witchcrafts and I was so surprised to read that articles , condemning TCM and some religion people cant even visit TCM....

Guess what? All major Hospitals in Singapore have TCM to assist in healing.....
Be open minded and view things with wisdom. Do not follow blindly to what you see or hear from including my blogs. Research and experiment yourself.

A lot of illnesses are self created. Neck shoulder chronic pains are created by the mind. Learn to breathe and improve Qi is an easy and cheap way to great health.

All everyone start trying

A) 636 breathing exercise
B) 478 breathing exercise



Bryan's 6636 calculation message for everyone today

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm having chronic neck and shoulder tightness with no apparent reasons.

Taken X-ray, chinese TCM, tuina, chiropractic..name it, I've tried it..still incurable.

I must think my Qi is blocked somewhere somehow. And I do agreed they're partly created by the mind.