Sunday, July 3, 2011

15 years History and

I have been working with crystals since 1995. Crystals are my dear friends. Year 2000 was a powerful mellenium year, whereby I was invited to HDB Bukit Merah and many places to deliver crystal healing workshop. I was invited to Changi Airport to give a seminar of using crystals for Beauty & Health and luck (indirectly) that year. Time flies.... Bryan has trained 3000 students in crystal therapy.



According to my calculation, I will not conduct crystal healing class in 2011. Many were actually waiting and asking for Crystal class this year. I did a calculation for Crystal class in 2012. Will update you soon :)


-------- Stay tune. Same price every year of $108 with a bag of crystal and half a day. Market rate is $500 or much more... I will maintain the same fees for next 10 years. I promised ^^ .


No comments: