Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Initiative Movement Program the body mind emotion

For all old blog reader do support Bryanwellness.com

 

Hi all is the 20th year of my blog. In this era , Not much people still write blog. But again , i feel when u want to help people in body mind emotion for highest good of all, this blog will continue and it will goes to help people who need with simplest method.

Simplicity is the key for healing. Some people they know alot healing knowledge but they dont practice. SO to me there are no negative people but more on the WILL to feel good at all circumstances and breakthru. Dont tell me I dont know what u have experience. Well with my experience and lots of clients case studies... I KNOW. 

_______ Break free ur negative by doing same thing over and over again __________

 I dont want to talk about theory; But u can read the above book if u want to.

Method:

Choose a favorite oil. Dedicate twice to once a day 5mins. Do breathing exercises and stretch and a mantra. Yeah people with negativity u ask them do this they also wont do.

Example my 6 mins routine

1) I set timer 6min. I will lite abit high mountain if is day, evening i will put few drops of positive affirmation blend in tissue and inhale abit.

2) I do 2 mins breathing alternate nose breathing from yoga. (Sometimes this 2 mins i do a yoga stretch that i remain in a position 1 min each side of body)

12 Yin Yoga Poses to Naturally Soothe Anxiety | PaleoPlan

3) I perform 2mins of Singing yoga (21st May Class) or mantra or say affirmations like

I am that I am

I am strong I am confident I am getting better and better everyday  All I need is within me right now.

3) Last 2 mins listen to a youtube music and normal breathing.

4) drink a cup warm Go JI JU HUA it clear heal and bring good aura

Many times i come across people even in their lowest there is an energy to stop them from doing this simple technique. Imagine u can breakthru and do it. 

 枸杞菊花茶_百度百科

+++++++++++++++++++++++

We need to take charge of our wellbeing and make effort to raise our vibrations and keep them uplifted as much as possible.

This is not easy especially we have to depend on ourselves and find methods that make you feel good, satisfied, enthralled, fulfilled. Its also important to use ways to manage your energy to prevent lower energies of depression, fear, anger and domination coming from the outside world of family, works, social media, society .

The Qi gong class this 21st May is something i have designed to help many. Hope those who have learnt in the class remember to share.

 When you are overwhelmed with problems and challenges, I suggest you put in a request for help. Talk to friend , talk to Heaven or ur religion than perform the 6 mins method i shared above. If six mins also cant , u go see Doctor/TCM on ur negativity.

Be like SOlar panel absorb sun energy and use it to help urself and people around u. Be useful and stop wasting time for negativity. If people keep tell me they are negative , i ask them do six mins and gratitude of life

A solar farm

No comments: