Friday, July 8, 2022

Gui ren Bag Version 2

Gui ren Bag was first launched in 2004 and after so many years I have decided to renew the energy to version 2 and who knows with the blooming of Fu Gui Flower on heaven door open day and many auspicious signs.

( avaliable at bryanwellness.com and promocode is gr12 for purchase above $168 for any items)

 

I dont like to call it a fengshui item. Is an item to produce an energy of Courage, Fearlessness, Peace, Filial, Magnetic Energy , Gratitude, Compassion Healing, Protection Energy, Acceptance and forgiveness.

25 years of omhealth.......... . I have seen so many and met so many people that face up and down in life. 

Some with courages energy but some lack of the energy. SOme become mentally stress and some live with Joy. But how come some cant have the energy to face the reality in life.

Life....... . No words can describe how u all feel, even u say to people, no one understand. But omhealth do know... the helpless, hopeless and lost of direction feelings. But this is life... at least you are aware......

Remember live a day by a day and aware that NOW is the happiest time, is the time u can create new future and is the time to let go the past.

But with the Gui ren bag so much healing energy appear. 

 



Those who have received the Gui ren bag, when receive can feel the vibrational energy. I dont wan u all to treat it as a fengshui item, it is not a fengshui item but a Universe of Yin and Yang energy in it.

 

The 3 coins in Gui ren bag arranged by me is for the following energy.

 No photo description available.


Affirmation with this Gui Ren bag

I am brave, I am strong 

Aroma of Success thoughts

Blows to my face.

I am cool, I am calm.

I am sweet , I am kind.

I am love and sympathy.

I am charming and magnetic.

I am please with all.

I wipe away fears and sadness

I  have no enemy,

I am friend of all.

The wealth of earth and universe belongs to all.

I am whole, I am perfect.

I am healthy and i am love.

The cosmic current flows in me, flows in me,

I am charged, I am cured,

Lightning flash goes thru me,

I am healed , I am healed.

 

On previous post I talk about Gui ren bag version 2. SO today i will share with u the deeper meaning. Time has changes we need to accept many aspect of our life. When i fear and lost, work with Gui ren bag to re activate the passion energy in u. Having a gui ren bag doesnt mean to let us avoid issues. Tats the biggest mistakes.

We will face what we need to face but with Help from heaven and earth , with the light within us brighten, can we all be a one time HERO for ourselve. Be brave.....


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

May be an image of 8 people and text that says "17th JULY part one Qi gong for healthy mind and body with Bryan laoshi at CSC club 60 Tessensohn Rd 9.30am to 11.00am Fee:$55 Email to register class@omhealth.com"

Qi Gong Class 15th july 2022 will be the final Part One qi gong for 2022. I hope u can make effort to come and work with the energy to plant in good seeds for ur later part of ur life.






 

 

No comments: