Thursday, June 26, 2014

Bryan Lao Shi Message Ichng for All on Health

华陀灵语 JULY AND JULY
Photo: Demonstration of a strong and firm mind; 
Last week I entered the usual temple; suddenly the temple in charge look at me and say is it that after I moved to my new flat , luck not so good;)
Ahaha I was so amazed ; infact I am so happy with this new flat and even more international projects; so instead of being shaken: I replied directly: "oh infact with the blessing from the temple and having faith, this new house brings me a lot of wellness"
Than u can see his face suffers from confusion;
Lesson learnt: you are the chariot of your charioteer , don't be shaken by untrue words; remember people who works in temple are not the representation of holiness; many of u will be shaken if someone works in temple and tell u predictions; this is a test for me and a lessons for all; such a nice Kwan yin house I have ahaha blessed;
Words is powerful weapon, if u are a spiritual related work, inspire people , do more research; if this temple head say these to normal workshipers imagine the impact he will create for this people

问病得时,自身吉利,诚心自有灵神保,万物回春妙不虚

Planet movement has come to a more stable state. U will feel better. All kind of illness/ANGER/EMO can be resolved by having faith. Remember body is temporary, and soul is for long. So heal your soul and heal your life. This is for people also with terminal illness, remember body terminal but mind and heart is eternal pure can le.

A person who dont have 5mins for themselves how can Universe help them, if they spend most time complaining and dont do reflection and prayers.

Foodcure: Red apple x 1 , Blue berries some and kiwi 

This 3 fruits cut and share with people. 

renew luck.

Oil for Energy: 3 drops PAF lime and 2 drops lavendula vera, shower final rinse for 7 days.
This will cleanse renew your energy and clean toilet too.

Heaven Door Open Day 3rd July 2014。
农历六月初七盛传是“天门开”

天门开就是天上玉皇大帝的大门会打开。 所以华人就会在这天许愿、祈福。 听说今天许愿特别灵验。
六月初七日,俗称“天门开”。道教庙宇往往请来道士设醮答谢天公,这称之为“做半年”。“做半年”与“天公诞”都是祭拜上天的隆重典礼。民间传说六月初七日是玉帝成道称帝的日子,这一天天门大开,三界十方神仙都要上天为玉帝拜贺。而民间百姓往往趁这一天,祭拜天公,一来酬谢天公半年来的保佑与赐福,二来乞求天公感念诚意,继续降福降贵

Personal Experience and Message for all temple visitors.
Demonstration of a strong and firm mind; 
Last week I entered the usual temple; suddenly the temple in charge look at me and say is it that after I moved to my new flat , luck not so good;)
Ahaha I was so amazed ; infact I am so happy with this new flat and even more international projects; so instead of being shaken: I replied directly: "oh infact with the blessing from the temple and having faith, this new house brings me a lot of wellness"
Than u can see his face suffers from confusion;
Lesson learnt: you are the chariot of your charioteer , don't be shaken by untrue words; remember people who works in temple are not the representation of holiness; many of u will be shaken if someone works in temple and tell u predictions; this is a test for me and a lessons for all; such a nice Kwan yin house I have ahaha blessed;

Words is powerful weapon, if u are a spiritual related work, inspire people , do more research; if this temple head say these to normal worshipers imagine the impact he will create for this people. And this is amazing for me to have a chance to share here and help many people:>


No comments: