Thursday, November 21, 2013

Charity COmpleted le And Temple Visit 1st DEC

Hi all, I have dedicated out all charity le:>

Thanks Cindy for helping: from food, medicine, library Cambodia, coffin, Lamp Offering Puja.

And guess what we all combine and do it. All ur names will be submitted further next year for a power puja:>
Project completed le:> Please don't send Cindy any more donation le:>

Dearest all ah, this year I many projects but Up there send me message like that to conduct this temple visit. Not easy ah... Especially I no drive, take Bus, Mrt and Taxi to make things happen not easy and also need ask a lot permission. As each temple have many rules. Me uncle old liao ahahha...

U all that day must feel happy ok.


Actually now I very stress regarding the 1st Dec Temple Visit.  And my talk coming have many slide to do....


That day I calculated is best day to visit a templevhigh in energy. U all remember must be patient. And is a plant seed day. Any unhappiness that day is a TEST remember. A lot of test one. So if u kana burn abit by incense ah, or no chance burn incense cannot say no good things ok.


Also I have arranged musician (sponsor by few friends , u know who u are ok) and Taoist Master to do a blessings. Is not easy, I really don't know how I manage to make it happen. And this two weeks will brief volunteer. Those who go temple one...

remember go toilet, bring water, umbrella, also a bread I scare u hungry. But is only 2 hours so ok la:>

Temple VIsit 1st Dec. I give briefing le. Lucky each bus I found a helper. Dearest all ah... must support me hor... if that day, any thing I not plan proper , do bear with me.

Now mission two is to ask Taoist Master invitation (very very not easy). Hope it will happen properly ah. If it happen, will be biggest Taoist Blessing in Singapore.


Today I chant something powerful for u all:>





No comments: