Monday, November 18, 2013

A good LUCK SIGN: Birth of HOLY BIRD

Many know that on KWAN YIN BIRTHDAY 2013 : 19th and 9th of Chinese Lunar Month, my house bird give birth to 2 eggs, follow by another 2.

And on Yesterday 15th of Chinese Lunar Month ( BIG DAY, 下元节)。 One of the bird hatched from the egg.

This bird I calculated is sound of Obstacle removal bird. OF course is not a bird for u all to pray la. But is a message:

Iching Message of this INCIDENT:


This all happen when I was doing my volunteer work at the HOME. I find that always after volunteer many good things happen. Of course I do volunteer with no xpectation. But many good signs happen for all of u.

Guess what, few months back, during volunteer work was the haze, after volunteer work, I went home put a crystal formations: Haze almost disappear the second. Which mark the HISTORY of omhealth formations which is good way. http://bryanverygoodluck.blogspot.sg/2013/06/rain-and-wind-today-fifteen-ehehehe.html

So heaven trying to tell all, do good and good things happen.

I name this bird as 善财灵鸟;







Send love project and give love project: When we provide elderly food, we must give them the best quality. To me, if want give, give the best:>


No comments: