Sunday, October 13, 2013

5th Jan 2014

Welcome Horse Year talk;

All attendees , I will share the medicine Buddha Chanting Music Skill to you personally before the blessings given by all temples at 1015am

Dear all, if you are of other religion, just come with open mind. As is call CHINESE NEW YEAR. So the seminar is come base on freewill hor....  After 1015am: We talk science about welcome Horse Year 2014


We are Chinese, many good tradition will be disappearing soon if I dont make an effort to share in a non superstitious way:>

Da Jia Lai Bai Bai final from 2 years left 10 seats:> Quickly register ba


Mini Agenda:

A) 9am : Shop around, drink wealth Tea and Be seated at 930am
B) 930am: Perform Clap Hand clearing negative energy methods (all PAF attendees, please sing louder and guide ur friends)
C) 10am talk start.

Gosh is one man show , I now abit exhuasted from planning le, and Slides have not even prepared one... All in my mind... How ah.... ... Ok I scare u all hungry , I better check order what biscuit... 

No comments: