Thursday, September 19, 2013

Dont anyhow go fortune telling

Every year I have new students. And many like go fortune telling. Than kana affected by the words of fortune teller end up fear.

Cant sleep, unless u spend $1000 above on items and is endless.

Some FS master now, to do space clearing for ur house is burn one charm at $200 to $800 per room.
Haiz... what can I say.... I

n fact I know who are the bad one... but I cant utter a word.

I can only pray u all don't fall into traps. Even u see le, don't worry go to www.omhealth.com/kwanyinma.htm u will see remedies on how to clear their words on ur mind.


In fact my Master once taught me see FS for people by listening to problems and the words they say and colors of their aura. That is why I can relate prescribe bracelet to u when u email me.

What method I use? I will share in FS talk 2014.

Careful: Quite a few Fortune teller read ur fortune and take your luck away for their luck improvements. Quite sian one. Ok I better not say so much wait I kana. I have the tendency to reveal more and more. Never give exact time and date to people anyhow.

Dear all. I know many people always don't like simple method. Sometime too simple u doubt. Human being very funny like to complicates things. Sometimes I prescribe people simple methods to handle situations... they find it too simple and go see here see there end up come back to this blog again. Slap u ok.

Yearly I am the only one invited by reputable Magazine to write Astrology . So all material must be accurate and non negative.


This 2 days Luck Improvement fruits ( one time can le, u choose today or tomorrow):
1 kiwi and 5 red grapes (no more no less) per person. eat either this 2 days at 3pm; For those whose luck in health and work always jammed.


Kiwi this 2 days luck Movement: Renew, replenish Qi.
5 grapes: activate 9 purple star to strengthen ur aura.


NO NO NO

Do not Know abit become representator (懂一点,扮代表). Sometimes come across people who attend abit of fengshui workshop going around advice people saying aiya your house 3 killings ah, 5 yellow ah, must move house. Also there are people who know abit fengshui , at ur office anyhow say u or go ur house give wrong advice. This type will affect ur mood, must spray protection spray after they visit.

Please la, everyone stay in HDB, center of the house is toilet, means everyone lost money la , bad luck la.

In future someone tell u to move house saying ur house this year no good. Tell them. Why Qing Dynasty Emperor with whole Palace good super fengshui , will downfall??? .
Because Fengshui also comes from within. If a person cultivate virtuous and perform breathing exercise. Bad Qi will transform to good qi le....

Only very surface fengshui touch on directions. Is more than meets the Eye.






No comments: