Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Sing to Good Luck

This year a lot of accidents happen. Even a taxi uncle told me, there are a lot of car accident this year and with injuries till now ( this year). I did some inspection and true enough major digging done on some places... haiz.... As a result, we must change our fengshui method.
Cundi Pendant and mantra if can have one. But I encourage u chant cundi mantra , is ok don't have my pendant.

Many were surprise last Saturday Formation crystal I did, do really bring hope of rain and no Haze from that day of formations. I think I apply the art of perform and have faith ba.

PAF workshop will full house soon so register ba: 14 Sep 2013, CSC club at 10am. U will love it one

Dearest all, this is a year where I say the bad luck star always stand by to attack people. So wearing bracelet and pendant can help reduce the adverse effect or reduce the damage to minimum.

Want to have good luck, u need to have good protection first before good things can maneifest.

A) Singing is important as it open up your energy center.
B) Use some healing trees oil apply bottom of feet
C) Spray Protection spray at home every Friday is a must.
D) Chant Cundi mantra , hold the pendant if u have and look at the mirror side when chant.

No comments: