Sunday, June 30, 2013

Travel Items / Personal Items

Remember last Saturday u all do big prayers and after my crystal formations, for
 wind and Haze; Seems till today the formations works. I also don't know why , may be is
 coincidental ba.

Clear Quartz USA Barcode is a very powerful stone to hold or put on stomach for relaxations and healing. If one hand hold one and lie down, u can feel negative been absorbed away and relax mind very quickly.

on 14 Sep 2013 Positive Affirmation u will learn religious free crystal formations for

I) Abundance
2) Love.
3) Health.

60 seats left le:


My Travel and Personal Kit



I have a small pouch which is given by u all hehe. And inside I put a pair of barcode, a rose oil and mala. I will use them for healing when I run out of energy.

Rose otto so powerful dap abit wrist and hold ur barcode. U will feel amaze.

Barcode Limited edition (Don't mistaken with market china one... le)
$68 to $88 a piece:> A pair at $110


No comments: