Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Bank Account 2



Emails / SMS:


" Lao shi, I have chant daily, do charity, pray and pray, my luck still no good. What more can I do?"

Wait till u meet my master, if i raise this kind of questions, the amount of scolding I received will be " u wouldnt want to know".

Errr , thunder storm le , when I write the first sentence ehehehhehe

When I receive this questions , i will never want to respond. Is kinda upset to see, after so much write-out and teaching from my blog and www.omhealth.com/kwanyinma.htm  about doing and being... u catch no ball?

If u accept my scolding, good for u. If u petty and feel uncomfy, than I am sorry . Those accept my scolding, famous for good luck one.


[No wonder Kwan Yin Pu Sa tears that time when He thought He could empty the hell but stil cant. And one of the tear transform to Mother Tara to help and guide people.]

During ancient time, able to learn a mantra and learn how to pray, a person need to go through alot hardships( climb mountains cross river) than a Master will teach u a mantra and how to pray after doing chores ( years).

U think now, u can seat or sms me or look for people teach u so easily? 

World has changed, methods are so easily available for people to learn. Just one click, u can learn all mantras u want to from internet.
AS a result, people lost of focus. I especially see people who practice Buddhism many years say things like, this mantra more power than that mantra... Again, I always act blur , and stupid. A person be humble and stupid can learn more things.

Problem now is, too easily get and lack of  hardships to get a mantra and improve a person character as a result, u cant benefits from it.

Ancient People: 先修后得 (Go thru hardships than receive mantra)
As a result they chant mantra receive result fast and do good deeds, see result fast
Now:            先得后修  (receive mantra but take for granted and dont practice)
U receive mantras fast but u dont practice... and Master also dare not say do alot even do whole life... u do chant 5 ,6 years like very power. Bryan Uncle do 30 years prayers still feel like 1 % only and u think u do 1 month prayers and reflections very power is it. Be humble and dont let me push ur buttons.


Do u know last time, I want to learn a proper Cundi mantra, no one really teach me, after prayers , I than able to meet master to teach me all things so I can share in blog freely. Dont u feel u already lucky to be able to read my Master teachings here?

So if u think your luck no good. Just continue to do and also sometimes dont do anything. Overdo also wrong. Sometimes, I whole week, dont pray dont chant, just be with myself and calm my heart.

Thousand and one Angels surround you and blesses you when u chant mantra and u should rejoice for able to chant and learn and receive a mantra. Is highest blessing already, what more bad luck are u saying.

Bad luck as in, no money to buy extra cloth? Bad luck as in poor relationship at work? Bad luck as in u cant pay your bills? Bad luck as in your husband or wife got third party?Bad luck as in , u need work day and night?

Train your heart. Because bad luck is not going to disappear as long as u are still a human. But u can transform bad luck to good luck is my teaching.And Good luck will also come more often if u listen to ur heart and inner peace.


U think carefully, now u already 30 to 40, u left may be another 30 years. Ur life is like a afternoon nap, u wake up very quickly and passes very fast. Also sometimes may be u never wake up... CHoy choy choy... so rejoice every moment u can eat and sleep.

U can dwell in your unhappiness , no one can stop u. U can choose to be happy and I encourage you. 

U may say bryan , u not in my shoes , u dont know. But I can tell you, Bryan has hundreds database, u want very Jiat Lat case or Bad luck example I can tell you. DOnt force me sms niam u.

I feel weird, when I am doing volunteer work one day and a lady sms me, say her promotions not getting it and say is bad luck... although she  already got a high pay.... Please... Another lady sms me, say she bad luck, many years no strike lottery.And here I am feeding those who no food to eat...


So when u face problems, face it with love , compassion,fearlessness, courage and mantras. Mantras and Prayers are not magic wand, but they boost up your chakra to face challenge in life. U want problem free ? well slowly cultivate and wait... it will happen one. U plant the seed now, u see the fruit later.


If u tell me, u have done this and do that etc... means u have not done enough. U know the amount of charity and prayers and good heart action and reflections my teacher did was numerous and he cant remember. If u cant count what u re doing than forget it. I rather u reflect first. 

Bryan what can I do more to improve luck?

Improve what? Go eat MacDonald la.

Do what? Improve what? Count your blessings. I ask u take 2 months leave go do volunteer work u can anot? I ask you follow traditions method spend 2 hours morning and 2 hours night do prayers u can anot?

U pray 10mins a day like big deal is it. U pray not because God like to hear his name niam many times, he dont owe u anything, he allow u to chant his power name to purify ur heart and mind. So give thanks.

Dont ask me what to do, I already say keep simple.
If u stay in a country of no food to eat, u wont have time to pray already... u will be worrying about next meal. If u have time to think how to improve ur luck, means ur luck not bad already.



If u do good deeds and intention is about to help people and to make people happy, than ur good deeds counted. If u do good deeds, thinking this good deeds will help u block bad luck. Than u go eat Macdonald, reflect first , later than do. Remember the instant of doing good deeds very important.


No comments: