Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Power NE wor

The Northeast for 2013 is the NUMBER ONE auspicious star of all star
There is the alot of good Qi this sector that can attract luck and prosperity.
[ All you FS items, Bryan make extra prayers for all items and some have 3 days lamp to activate]

U see got so many sector in my www.omhealth.com/fuqi2013.htm . But dont too kia su and try to activate all , which alot of FSM does. For me, I choose the few that I like eheheh. But of course before that my maindoor doorknob must put 6d coin hulu to block negativity so good luck can enter.
Well this is a guideline, alot of time, luck also depends a person personal luck. For me I do my best to create good house fengshui.

The 2013 WEALTH star is the Wealth star # 8, this star u put wealthbowl or any of my crystals is super good.Aiyoyo dont "Tu Liao" please look for this sector. Best can hang elephant here. And also last year house item hang here also good with elephant. It will create super Sonic Wave with the Earth feng shui element of the Northeast area.

Here's how to prepare the Northeast area of your living room or home or bedroom in 2013
  • Decorate with your favourite wealth bowl (my 18 bowl a year ) or tian lu bowl
  • OR
  • Elephant Ruyi
  • OR
  • 5 d coin also can.
Dearest all keep this sector clean and tidy. I am all ready to activate this sector this saturday ahahahha



Dear all keep things simple and easy.U see many FSM last year close down , u ever think why they activate all 9 star should be power right but why close down?

Well is all about energy and observe the nature of life. Activate abit a year. And every year just follow my www.omhealth.com/fuqi2013.htm put ur 5 d and change ur 6d.

5d coin in rice urn can reuse forever. After one year in rice urn can also take out put office table and good for use that year for career. But once take out use from rice urn, lifespan is a year.

No comments: