Thursday, February 14, 2013

Lo Soh me

I am having breakfast now, than suddenly I see the rain. I feel abit shocked. I think back, last 3 temple walk all at this timing. If rain, all my lion cannot dance and walk also difficult. And amazing all walk is rain after de. U all find amazing anot. And so many of u ur house come in red dragonflies and cloud saw elephant and some rainbow. And I receive 6 $100 angbao (in my talk I say if strike 10k give me $100 , ahahha) u all hor.

Bryan Lao Shi not forever de. I treasure all the time we get together, I always have a special place in my heart. And is a good memory. What more can we ask for in life. Put aside all unhappiness and rejoice with Kwan Yin Pu Sa. I think she/he heard us and u can feel it now right....

I work very hard becuase only through working hard the Lucky God will assist u. U want short cut? And u lost temper all the time? Well sorry wrong number....

No comments: