Saturday, March 17, 2012

Have Faith in all your prayers

All religion are the same. As long as you have faith. FOr me I have STRONG faith with Cundi Mantra and few mantras I taught in www.omhealth.com/kwanyinma.htm . But this year because of energy, I focus on one mantra whole year as like doing homework.

So many testimonials about Cundi mantra I love to share. In Bai Bai 2. I will share with all the hand position to chant this mantra.

Today a group of volunteer with myself will be visiting a Old Home to distribute food. Although u all not free to go. U can Chant mantra for me and dedicate to people beings.... .

SMS me if u have chanted any mantra 21 times and put LOVE and LIGHT for all beings:>

FAQ:

Q:Bryan I put HuLU , but why still sick?
A: I also have most powerful Master HULU , I also sick, I am Bryan Lao Shi:> will get sick too ahhaha.... Now putting hulu has deeper meaning. No one can escape sickness but putting hulu allow us to recover faster:> and Also meet good people to help us:> Remember this, High Monk or Priest also get sick... does it mean their temple not working? We human are really ignorance, but is ok, once we notice we learn. Prayers is more than changing luck. A normal human being will chant mantra but a person with alot problems will chant more ahaha... This is human being. Cundi Buddha dont owe us anything. So dont chant mantra and expect instant result (although I feel instant ooops). After all this year I find if u, nice to parents, respect people and cultivate good deeds. When u chant mantra , is so so "powerful".

No comments: