Saturday, March 17, 2012

FU BAO Projects Updates

Hope u can spend 3mins to view this mini video ehehhe:> Off I go le Monday:> Now u know why Omhealth crystals vibrates at highest energy:>

Do come for Health and Beauty with Bryan, ensure u alot of fun and wellness news in May 2012:>
class@omhealth.com




All Fu Bao Project donors, we have donated all funds to Medicine, Coffin, Charity Bodies and Puja (many) were done and many many prayers for you. Also we dedicate puja to people who cant afford puja. Do u all feel a kind of compassionate energy run to ur heart and feel like a tear ehehhe:> I do:>

Well , you can feel it by chanting mantra and smile. There will be a JOY . U all do it now ok:> U know what I mean. Fu Bao Donors, one more puja is LUNAR 7th Month 2012:>

Your $5 and $10 put into good use and help many people. Project only once a year de:>

Luckily with volunteers helping me if not I blur ahahha.

No comments: