Friday, December 30, 2011

House Cleansing is important this year

The negative debris of Dec 2011 is ending, a good house cleansing ensure a good beginning and ready urself for 2012 Transformation. What a tiring Dec 2011. DOnt u all agreed:> Red bean must continue to eat for this few days. Trust me:> I go Taka later eat the red bean fish ehehehhe

Refer www.omhealth.com/fuqi2012.htm

Oh next year the Wen Cang Pen will be needed for good use, One in many years a SUPER POWER star will appear, all my customers who have my wen cang pen for past few years, u can now take out and wait for my instruction. But run over some incense first. In 2007 I was on paper telling people one more location and many improve luck. In 2012, there are 2 location, one is to use this wencang pen which many of u have. So stay tune:>

No comments: