Friday, December 30, 2011

6636 Calculation for 2012

One of My 6 Masters, 70 le, many wanted to be his student, but I am the only one eheh in Singapore. But I felt that I let him down. I didnt want to learn all from him. Because I never want to do fortune telling or FS for house and preferred to share in blog here to benefit more, And also without doing fortune reading for people, I can write what I want and share accurately because people no need pay me ehehhe. I am contented with all the skills. Do remember to join my once every 2 years, crystal healing class, 6636, etc......

The highest I-Ching is dont need use coin , dont need use chart, just let energy flow to finger tips or the numbers will float out.....


Well well , end of year and I am doing my accurate 6636, Crystal Unique Iching Calculation for 2012:> Stay tune for the 7th Jan talk I will announce.

Mini Tips: Key word for 2012, God is ready to give wealth for hardworking, peaceful heart and calm heart person. Is a transformation but so so so good for people who are positive and even if u re negative but if u plant the seed of positive now, u will see result:>. Class have I not prepared u for these? > Hope u all dont disappoint me ok:> The accurate method Bryan use for calculation.

I have activated FU QI coin and House Item for a reason. Alot of hard work in it ah. Hope u all appreciate de:> Thank You.

No comments: