Sunday, November 13, 2011

Angel Class Completed







The Bryan's Angel who came early to help me set up and u see supporter of my hair serums:>



A sincere and heartfelt 'THANK YOU:-)' to all of u out there who attended Bryan's inaugural Angel Healing Class yesterday!


I finally fulfilled my 10-year long wish of sharing with people all the knowledge about Angels and Healing that I've gleaned over the last 15 years.



It definitely wouldn't have been possible without YOU all:-) Thank you all once again.

The main aim of yesterday's class was to introduce you all what are 'angels' and 'healing' about, and unwrap the misconceptions that 'angels and healing' stuff' are just 'airy and fairy religious stuff', which I'm sure many of us have been feeling:-).



I wanted to make it into a general introductory class that's simple and fun to follow, and I tried to pack as much information into 'bite-size' format into the 3 hour class.


I'm really, really glad to see everyone blend into the class effortlessly and through this class, I hope to imbue everyone that 'angels and healing' can be fun and simple, and anyone in our lives can be an 'angel' to us.

More importantly, I hope through the fun and laughter, u all can realize that calling out to angels for help is that simple. Just 3 ingredients required:

i. Sincerity and Intention!

ii. Verbalise it out or write it down,

iii. Simple actions/words or even simple exercises!I must say I'm even more happy to feel the positive energy exuded in the class yesterday and the way that regardless of religion, we managed to be in tune eith the positive energy that surrounded the class of almost 100 participants and some even managed to released whatever negative feelings and burdens that they have been shouldering!

However, it's more important to know that the positive energy will continue to surround each and everyone of u so those who didn't manage to feel it that greatly or didn't manage to release your 'negativity', don't be discouraged!

Continue to let this positive light/energy work in you! That's more important! Just call Arc Angel Michael and Raphael which I have thought:

>Once again, THANK U all! We'll see each other back in my future classes or in 2013 for my 2nd 'Angel Healing Class'!

No comments: