Saturday, October 15, 2011

Month of OCt eat dessert:> Take Circle Line

[ Just went to old airport market, the dessert store I found out is 01-137 correct and, not open on 17th and 18th, so I recalculated for u new dates:> Oh U can get for your family too, share share also can, as long as u travel from Dolby Ghaut to Mounbatten , u can represent and buy for family drink.

Every years we have 24 Seasonal Qi. Different Seasonal Qi if you can take care of your food and doing some exercise will benefits yourself greatly.

Well from now till October end, this season is called a season of " Easily Depressed". U have a tendency to be alone and suddenly feel lonely? Unhappy for no reason? Flash back about your past and even feeling meaningless. ... etc....

Well is just the seasonal Qi affecting our lung organs which belongs to the Metal Element. And lung governs the emotion sadness and also respiratory system (that is why I teach u all www.bryanomhealth.blogspot.com, the cough cough hand-reflex point which also bring good luck for this month). Bryan Relaxation Blend for bath will be great

A) House Luck Improvement MEthod for October

SouthEast of Living room will bring alot of good luck to family members, some Master will ask you put FOuntain, aiyo no place to put la. U can just spray Protection Space Clearing Spray this area daily (1 spray). Because two lucky star meet at SOUTHEAST of your house this month and water spray will bring super happiness wealth luck to your family members. When you spray say "Tian Di Ren He, Da Ji Da Li". Holding your flower coin make a wish at this corner of your house is super powerful:>

B) SELF Luck Improvements Method: Only if you feel very obstacles u can do this (optional)

Take Circle Line from Dolby Ghaut to Mountbatten MRT. Walk to Old Airport Market.
Go to dessert store (01-137 or 138 cant remember (blanco dessert?), I calculated this store Good Qi , at the end end side near the Curry Puff area)

Date: 19th, 20th, 23rd, 24th (11am to 1pm or 3pm to 11pm)
( I really dont know all this date open, i think every Monday they close)
( This store is not my store and they dont know me la)

Rabbit, Dragon, Snake : Drink Chng Tng (warm ) or Ice Kechang (Cold)
Horse , Goat, Monkey : Drink Green Bean Soup (warm) or Chendol (cold)
Rooster, Dog , Pig: Ice Jelly with Lime (Cold) or sweet Potato (warm)
Rat, Ox , Tiger: Drink Red Bean Soup (warm ) or and any dessert with red bean

Movement Fengshui: When the Qi from this line Dolby Ghuat to Mountbatten we activate the breathe of Fire to extinguished the Seasonal Qi. Drinking of specific dessert (depends on ur sign) helps to balance the uneven Qi:>

NB: Very clear instructions le, please dont sms me request me other timing or if can go direct from ur house. Even u stay in Mountbatten, u need to take train from Dolby Ghaut .
NB: Remember I mentioned in my fengshui Talk 2011 that do not do investment and be very careful..... I must say this words did drill into my mind and many... as early this year many bank as my to do unit trust , buy this buy that. Luckily I was firmed, all drop until no body business.... I am glad some who invest in US has pulled out earlier and manage also to sell your investment (those high risk one). I received some email this month thanking me. Hmm no need la, is your karma la

No comments: