Sunday, October 16, 2011

Bryan's Mini Museum




Agwood is surrounded by myths and legends: it is reputed to have healing energy of attracting wealth and love. I keep my 2 precious Agwood bead in a bottle. And take out rub rub to smell. I like it not because of its legend but more like a personal collections.

If u go to town and explore, many bead hor, smell very very very strong, (like immerse in fragrance oil) . Real one is like the bead scent very gentle and sweet and zero chemical immerse) I love my mini 2 beads, because once smell disappear, I put back to the bottle for few days it comes out again eheheh:>



Many also go around search, and found out my bead good good ehehe:> Thanks, thats why I only sell one bead to each. Got one to keep good le, no need buy whole strand which cost $3000?, $10000? now. Left few beads le: $88 per bead, order now ba if u interested hor:>


Bryan is making two 54 beads mini mala, using.... (secret) will show soon.



NB: Bryan's Agarwood Oil (worth >$4000 now) a gift from 1990s Aroma Master(not for sale);

The scent is super strong . Old Agarwood Oil cannot be man-made, the smell is like old wine, cant be duplicated. If new and lousy wood is used to make agarwood oil , the smell is not nice and feel giddy one. In the market alot of low grade Agarwood Oil sold at heavenly price. In 2012 7th Jan Fengshui Talk, Bryan will rub sandalwood bead with this oil, and let all participants touch this healing wood and good luck ok:>




orders@omhealth.com limit to 1 bead per person:>

No comments: