Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I am not ur spare tyre la ahahhahah:>

I am not your spare tyre, As I am your firewheel of truth and direct. Gosh many new comers too don't know my background in Fengshui since 1998. Guess time to write a Resume in http://www.omhealth.com/ soon with testimonial from all well known master? Hmmm, no need because, if ur heart is sincere, time will tell.

Many ask me , why I have a vertical scar at my forehead center. I think may be I am one of the disciple of kwan yin ma ba. Which all of u are ahhah to spread love and light.





Sometimes, when I look at your Questions, I find that , I am actually OK wor ahahha. U think I will get angry? AHha nope, I just use rose geranium, lemon and rosemary to release... . Many of your email has shaped me to another level.... ZEN.....



Some of phone call this month.... (Direct Translate from Chinese, mind my language)
Q) Bryan lao shi I spend 4ooo buy a stone from a FSM, it doesnt work, I heard my friend from u, I wanna get a $188 bracelet. Can I split into 3 month instalment?
A) I speechless.

Q) Lao Shi I spend $10000 in FSM, I know I shouldnt have even u mention in blog and I am your followers since 2001. I need your help, the FSM says things which I feel uncomfortable ... how?
A) I already tell u to avoid the "Sai" in front, u just like to step into it. So u want me to clean your "Sai"? Of course after I scold already I will help lor in the end after scolding. Gosh this FSM say she will commit sucide this year.... can u believe...?

Q) Bryan Lao Shi, I wear your bracelet feel so good for many years, until I went to a fortune teller, say this bracelet dont suit me, ask me get another one at $2ooo. I bought and regretted...What can I do?
A) Ur bracelet is activated with the purest form of love and light. I use my heart and love to activate all stones, 100 200 300 over testimonials yet you confuse yourself. .... Scold and scold... than of course I help lor.

Q) Lao shi, can u translate this blog to chinese?
A) U go sleep with .... oops...

Q) Lao Shi, I buy a Fengshui item from a Master but I dont feel energy good, can I send u back and u activate for me?
A) Will u dare to ask others FSM , dont u think is abit too OVER ahahah.

Q) Lao shi , my friend give me some crystals, after put at home I dont feel nice, can I give it to u see what u can do?
A) Ahem, Om Mani Padme Hung....

No comments: