Wednesday, October 12, 2011

12th Nov 2011 10am: A date with your Angel:>


Have you registered? Please do. It is my passion and joy to share with all of you who has attended my seminars from Crystal to fengshui and like you take your healing work to higher levels, for the good of yourself, and the greater good of all those on the planet you will serve. I am passionate about making a difference to the lives of other people by helping them to connect with the happy energy and beauty of making sweet incense, so that they can be touched by grace, knowledge and wisdom and, in turn, can make a difference to the lives of others.


I can't change you but I hope can inspire you:>


I hope to spread a little light and love around the world. I hope that as you read through the blog you will be inspired and uplifted …



Angel Energy Healing / Incense Making Workshop

is a combination of healing with the Angels so as to able to live the Life you are born to be happy; Meeting Your Angels• Releasing Blocks, Fears And Old Painful Emotions With Help Of The Angels• Protection From Negative Energies. Incense secret recipes for health Beauty and Love.



I dont know you know , a healing session with an oversea healers cost $380 for a session. ANd to attend a workshop like these cost alot. I really Chu all my power to condense into one seminar at $88 with Angel Card, Samples incense and Powerful Notes for all. I hope you come with love and light: Thank You.

No comments: