Saturday, September 17, 2011

Welcome Dragon Year Preparation

Above is call Dragon Pagoda Breathing Method to improve luck. Will be taught in 2012 7th Jan DBS Auditorium.


The event of DBS auditorium is not a easy one. Many asked me: "Bryan why are you doing so much for a $39 seminar?" Other fengshui Speaker just talk about 12 animal luck and how to welcome can le....... Those who register, I will need your help to come , even u didnt turn up is my new rules that u will have to pay. As second day of seminar I will submit your name for a big prayers. So take note hor all new comers.

My World:

Well to me, as long as people come to my workshop is FATE, I want to benefit people , this is my principle. If you can motivate and make a change in people's life why not. Heaven has given me the luck to attract crowds to my workshop, that means there is a mission behind. Is to share,proper research . I never regard myself as a master . I am only the god-son of Kwan Yin Ma who always give me guidance in many ways. This few months, different Master willingly shared with me their supposed to be secret in good luck.



One of the Master says " Fengshui world is too commercial, many people suffers instead of benefits from this ancient art, is time I teach you these and share with people who are fated to learn and all are simple easy method...." [ Tell u the truth, the kumo Yan and 3 joss paper method is taught by this lady Master.... helps many many]



I want to thank many Masters..... Latest one are two Master who taught me the clearing method for luck.



I really hope I can motivate all of you here when reading this blog. Make your life different. Example every morning when go out of the house. Hold your crystal or bracelet or flower coin and says: "May people who sees me, talks to me be happy and well"

U see when u say that, u are now making yourself a Gui ren, isnt it great.?


NB: Sometimes in workshop, I can see some are well-verse in fengshui, Tarot reading. Remember when u attend a workshop, you have become a student. Put down your ego, even you are very powerful and know alot, u just listen with a mind of compassion. I remember even I am a Certified Aromatherapist, when I go and listen to a young aromatherapist seminar, I put down, and learn with respect because I always bring home with more new informations.... EGO is a killer of good luck it resist new energy from entering your life....... Are u one of them? And I know some are sent by SHOPs to attend my workshop.... well good:> COme and learn and share :> I am very happy.

No comments: