Saturday, September 17, 2011

Effort not wasted

Hahaaha after I have written the article on making efforts in taking care of a person luck. I very touched to receive the above appreciation words from you. Thank you.

Last week, a lady came on stage and told me she found a new job after shaking hand with me in a seminar ahaha and now got promoted. Isnt it wonderful.

Latest news: A lady give birth to a Rabbit baby, my 19 case of helping people who wants to have children after tried many methods. SHe miscarriage many times. Oh those who I am helping now, only when pregnancy is 3 month than tell people la. And only after give birth I will share here..... Simple method : just a bracelet and acupressure plus a herbal recipes.... This only for those who have the bracelet is my only consultant fee and bracelet fee included and no hidden cost since 2002. Abundace and Baby to haveBracelet is $338. If u ask me guarantee can have? No guarantee but so far so good ehehhee:> I think is using the pure intention of activation taught by my Master:>

No comments: