Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Tomorrow my Chinese Birthday

I want to thank mum and dad for all the love and care they showered me all this years even till now....Today is vegeterian day for me. I will also light candle for all beings. You can look up at the sky to make wish after 10am anytime. Bryan wish everyone happiness.

I will do this exercise tomorrow:
Some people use their breathing to practise kindness and compassion. Inhale deep through nose...go slow and exhale fully through mouth followed by saying, "I want to give happiness and peace to all beings."

Since breathing is something we do naturally, using our breath to help practise kindness and compassion is an excellent strategy. It is almost effortless since its a must for us to breath. Cultivation is not so far away; it is to be done right in our daily lives. Each movement is a moment to cultivate. Do not waste time to see Bazi, spend time cultivate merits and good luck ..

Okay, I will stop here today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bryan, may the blessings of Triple Gems
be with u !!! Happy birthday

Alex said...

Happy Birthday Bryan Lao Shi.enjoy your day tomorrow together with your lovable folks.Cheers!