Thursday, September 29, 2011

FAQ for Singing Bowl

1) Kum Mo Yan must placed inside the singing bowl until it complete burning or take it out after finish “gong” all the rooms?
Reply > Can take out or let it burn till it complete burning. Take note and be careful as it is hot

2) Can I “gong” the singing bowl for all rooms without burning kum mo yan at night or must it be done during daytime as mentioned by you for singing bowl with kum mo yan?
Reply > Best to do house cleansing during day time.. with or without KM yan.

3) I can only Gong at night but you said day time is best for house cleansing, what should I do?
Reply > I guess you have to arrange your personal timing....perhaps do it on weekends or when you are not working?

4) Where can I put my Singing Bowl after using it?
Reply > Keep in your cupboard.

5) How many times to "gong" Singing Bowl how many times?
Reply > Oh! 1 to 108 times! Its up to individual :D

6) Can other people touch my singing bowl?
Reply > Yes. No superstitious and non religious. Anyone can touch.

7) I want to buy Singing bowl but husband doesn't like it, how?
Reply > You have the weigh the Pros and Cons..either you sayang sayang your husband or you don't get it afterall...If your husband does not like it, do not buy. Family harmony is more important then singing bowl, right?

8) If I want to "gong" my Singing bowl, can I gong it when I have PMS?
Reply > Of course, you can. Place on your tummy and "gong" more... you will feel better.

9) My husband always lost temper, how to use singing bowl to stop his temper?
Reply > Waooo...Maybe take your Singing bowl and "gong" in front of him and sing him a song??


10) My children hardly can concentrate in their studies, can singing bowl help?
Reply > Ermm...Ermm...singing bowl is not a miracle bowl...neither it is a magic bowl...

11) What's so special about your Singing Bowl?
Reply > Many feedback its good. Brought out of the mountains and consolidated..the finest pieces are set aside and kept.. Bryan will make his personal selection according to harmonic balance, ease and smoothness of playing, sound, volume and long sustain........... QUALITY SINGING BOWL.....

2 comments:

NoRMaN TsAi said...

Wahahaha... damn funny Q&A. Some questions really deserve the answers :P

JL said...

Hahaha. I didn't know Bryan have such good humor!! (: