Thursday, September 15, 2011

Singing Bowl : 15 handmade a month Plus



I always believe slow and steady produce good things. When you receive your singing bowl, you will know how precious it is. I feel good vibrational energy in every bowl. Thank you for all the sms telling me its good :D


Yes, to be different from commercials, you must be very stringent. I am honoured to know people in Nepal which allows me to have good quality bowls made with care. A Gong that sing harmonics of healing energy.



Bryan has further activate it with love and light. I feel and touch all pieces to make sure its quality.



You can polish your singing bowl if you want :) When you receive it for the first time, wash and use a towel to scrub it clean. Just play with it first. I will do a video clip after I return from BKK.

No comments: