Saturday, September 24, 2011

Bryan' s Happiness

Bryan has successfully helped many couples to have babies when they almost give up trying. I heard more good news coming up with babies photos ^^


I hope all of you can try out Let Go breathing exercise and Heart Brightening exercise because I have shared this since few years ago, and they really helped many people...including singles...people who are bullied by their partner...and found new partner married happily.

A lot of wedding bells ringing round the corner :D I am happy for them. This week, I received 4 wedding invitations from ladies/gentlemen who took my advice and just by reading blog. You may think they paid me $$$ ....Nope. Its their own effort to make things work and improve.



I am also very happy to know that those who were hurt by past relationships are now able to lead a happier life. These people followed simple remedies and advices. They never give up and diligently practise "Let Go exercise" taught in Positive thinking class. I am really proud of them and admire them for their determination. Its really individual own effort.



Bear in mind, you are born to deserve happiness.

Bryan Lao Shi Love Love Background:

He believes one must learn to love themselves first. Let Go...Let Go...Let Go... Heart Brightening exercise is a very very good method.

Items used but optional : Garnet bracelet for those wants babies. Black Tourmaline for people who are singles too long.... so far it works ....PLEASE REMEMBER IT DOESN'T MEAN YOU NEED TO BUY MY ITEMS. My WISH IS YOU DO BREATHING AND HEART BRIGHTENING EXERCISE.



So far, customers found effective for love are: BLACK TOURMALINE, FLOWER COIN ETC. You do not need to buy all items. Just choose one will do.


You must be thinking these people had spent a BOMB. Nope. Some spend nothing but they practise breathing exercise and heart brightening diligently. While others may buy a Black tourmaline and a 5 elements oil. Once again, you do not need to buy anything from me. but I hope you can do breathing exercise which will also help to activate your Tao Hua.

Single? Hurt by husband/wife? Cheated by your partner? DO NOT WORRY and be despair... If your heart is good good.... the good one will come along ^^

No comments: