Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Fear after fortune telling

Million of words in my mind but I just can't pen it down properly.. lately has received a lot of emails from newcomers who spent money on fortune telling, Bazi and Ziwei. They felt fear after the reading session...Some were told that their husbands will divorce them, some said a client will be poor forever when she is from a very well to do family... A couple getting married and was told that they will divorce next year. ......

I want to say: DON'T GO FORTUNE TELLING and get yourself frighten. No point.

What can we do when a fortune teller's advice make you feel fearful? I will consult my 3 Master (Hong Kong , KL and BKK) and reveal next year because this needs to be advised very carefully.

Tell you the truth, ziwei...bazi all these not very accurate now because of the alignment of the stars... So do not take it too seriously. I prefer to see the date of birth and see what affirmation to help you improve.

Are you one of the people who encounter such fortune tellers, and worry non stop after having your fortune read? Well, I won't say all fortune tellers are like that but there are some...
Fret not. The King of Prayers will reveal result next year January after my Bangkok trip in December. Final place to meet master.

NB: Sigh, since this post yesterday, this morning receive 92 email. 15 of them got their fortune read by some famous places and some places even use religious practice to make them look "PRO". I feel very heart pain because what has the "real" fengshui and fortune telling principle of helping people gone to? I always believe "WU JI BI YOU FAN".





No comments: