Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Angels are here can u feel NOW:>



Everyone has a Guardian Angel but how do you know or feel them? And work with them to bring balance to your life and bring love to the world?

Have you ever feel the short moment of "unable to describe Joy or happiness" Or as you walk past some places, you smile from your heart.

At this very moment as I write this post, I feel my eyes tearing and shoulders tingling with LOVE AND JOY. I hope you can feel it.

Let Bryan share Angel and Incense making in November's workshop

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes i felt warm while reading the post!

Anonymous said...

Bryan,

U have received a lot of testimonials fm yr client via SMS & Email daily.

Congrats to Bryan Lao Shi.

Have a Nice Wkday & Wkend.

Cheer

Anonymous said...

Hi Bryan

Totally agree with you. To me, Peace is a feeling that truly comes from the heart.

Regards
Qui Chen