Monday, August 29, 2011

Announcement

1) Kum Mo Yan set
2) Flora spray available ($90 for 2 spray)
3) Heng Heng Frog from Hong Kong with Puja available (once arrived will courier u)
4) 7 metals ZUSA Heng Heng Handmade Singing Bowl. Only half of market price now at Bryanverygoodluck. (A gong is as good as inviting good energy forever. Everyone will experiences ups and down in their lifes. We can improve house fengshui monthly without spending $$$ on FS master, by using singing bowl and positive thinking. Bryan will teach the art using a video soon.) You can place your order now. $280, big size of width 6.5 inch, about 800gm to a kilo because it is handmade so this is the range of size.


Do you notice I didn't upload pictures of singing bowl? This is because the moment I upload the picture, I saw a bowl selling by Cxxxx using fake metal and nice print at $400. I was so shocked. I wanna make my singing bowls exclusive to all of you.


5) Good month to order your black tourmaline bracelet during 11 Sep 2011 workshop

I will be flying off. Send your orders to
orders@omhealth.com for KM yan set and flora spray. I will pack by Tuesday and courier on Wednesday. I will reply your emails when I am back :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

PLEEZE HELP ME FOR GOD SAKE

Anonymous said...

If u have any problem with personal or family or health, u can send yr email to info@omhealth.com for yr enquiry with our Bryan Gan(Lao Shi- teacher in Mandarin).

fm MingXiang
(Singapore)