Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Notice Board: All my Students attending Angel Healing incense making workshop

Angel Healing and Incense making workshop in November.

I am really excited and looking forward to this workshop. One of the course material is a tree powder used in making incense cone has arrived. This powder is specially blessed and is for all of attendees. I ordered directly from KOREA. Although it costs a lot for a few grams but is worth it.

The class room does not allow everyone to have practical hands on in making your own incense but I will demo how to make incense. Yap. That's right. Making an incense cone without using any chemical glue and its all natural. This workshop focus on Angel Healing Session together.
I would like to dedicate to my Teacher in Brisbane, she has taught me the skills of incense making. I will give proper procedure on the incense making procedures.


FAQ: Bryan, will everyone get to make incense in the workshop?

I have to highlight that there will not be any hands on practical to make the incense cone due to the limitation in training rooms. However, you can be assured that proper procedures and secret recipes to make incense cone will be given to you. Unlike in Australia, where I learnt in a farm. Moreover, making incense requires drying under wind. You can't dry in classroom(insufficient time and space).

No comments: