Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Bryan's limited Jadecollection received 3 feedback this week

Woww...I was told that one of my jade which I had sold, was found 3 times the price in the retail market. Another customer told me, a goldsmith shop offered 3 times the price to buy from my customer.

Bryan's collection of Jade is near the cost price and comes in limited quantity. The moment I upload the pictures on my blog, collectors recognised the genuine good stuff immediately. Sometimes, collectors are so sharp and fast that I get "complaints" from other customers that they don't get a chance to buy. I have to apologise because I can only get limited quantities.


FAQ: Why don't you mark up the price for your Jade?


I am very contented with what I have in life now. I don't need a luxury life. As the saying goes, "Its fated how much a person can eat and use in a lifetime." If I can afford to earn lesser, and by doing so, more people can own an activated crystals/jade/lucky items to help them, so why not? Of course, Bryan also need to survive. I will also have to sell above cost price for my effort, resources and the person who carved jade etc.... Hope you understand ^^


Jade is something that cannot be fake about...one can tell whether its real with good energy. Bryan's collection of Jade comes in once a blue moon from my old pal, Brett. I hope you will take good care of your Jade.

No comments: