Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Bryan to Temple at 11am

I will heading down to the temple at 11am to light a candle for all. In my very simplified English explaination, I wanna share the real meaning of prayers.

Happiness is the state of mind. No matter what race or religion you are, or even if you are a high monk or head of a temple, you will face up and down because we are hman beings. Even the fengshui master of Qing Dynasty did not predict the downfall of the Dynasty. Its good to have a religion because they know how to cultivate positive thinking.

But why Pray, and why Fengshui ?
To cultivate our mind and our Qi. To cultivate Kwan Yin Ma heart of Compassion, loving kindness and to help more people in this world.

The aim of fengshui and all my lucky items is to bring peace. I activated the energy of harmony in all my crystals, jade and lucky items so that it enable the wearer/owner to discover that many problems can be resolved through a quiet mind. People finds that Bryan's Black Tourmaline helps to fight " scary energy" because its the power of compassion energy where negativity can be dissolved.

The real meaning behind all Prayers and Chantings
Mdm A: Bryan, which mantra is powerful? I pray a lot but my pain is still there.
Mdm B: Bryan, I go Novena every Saturday to write petition but my problems is still there?
Mdm C: Bryan, I went Thailand and blessed by a powerful monk but I don't see results.

Prayers:
A person may pray a lot and yet still feeling unhappy. Why is that so? Search your heart...because deep down your heart, you pray for what you want... you want God to give you results. Do you talk terms with God when you prayed? Eg, " I buy so many fruits and pray to you, please help me.."

If you have the wrong mindset, prayers may increase the selfish mind. We think we are good, we think we did the right thing by going to the temple (or any religious place).

What did I say some prayers increase our selfish mind? Ask yourself....
Are you praying just to find another outlet or higher power or bigger source to get what you want in life?
If you pray hard and find that prayers does not bring what you desire immediately, you start to doubt GOD. This thought of doubtfulness immediately cause you to lay a shield and block away or resist what universe has planned for you. And so....you start looking for another source in the hope of getting what you desire/want. You switched from Da Bo Gong to Tu Di Gong, and then switch from Tu Di Gong to Guan Di.
*Without knowing they are all friends hahahhaa.

From today onwards, pray with a pure heart, make your prayers be real. Sometimes prayer doesn't work is because of YOU, not the temple and definitely not GOD to blame for. Start your prayer for a calm heart and pray for body well-being. Slowly you will know what I meant.

No comments: