Friday, June 17, 2011

Good Day is Friday

(I have this mala since 2001)

Friday is a day where energy of Number 5 rules, which symbolises Star of Love, Romance, Marriage, Luxury. Its an important day for me. Once a week at least, I will energise the house with Kim's sandalwood powder, by placing my crystals and flower coins besides the incense burner, allowing the incense to carry the positive energy of activated crystals to all areas of the house.

Procedure to improve fengshui of your house:



1) On any Friday or every Friday of the month. At any timing, burn some real sandalwood powder in an incense burner and placed it in your living room. Put all your bracelets or good luck items together. Enjoy the serenity of healing.



NB: Kim's sandalwood incense is of spa grade. It can also be used as a body scrub when mixed with water. I would say it has a grade far superior then many sandalwood powder in the market.

No comments: