Monday, May 23, 2011

Have Faith

I was quite surprised how media came to know about Bryan since I don't have any marketing or advertisement....

I look up the sky and smile with gratitude. My first few contacts with the media is rather challenging because there are many doubtful eyes questioning about me and my products.

Because of all your support and well wishes, Bryan accumulates a whole load of good luck over the years and I wish to share my good luck with each and every one of you =)

My Luck



Is 200% hard work, 200 % faith in prayers, 30% Luck by positive affirmations. 200% of respect and gratitude to my ancestors, 200% respect of parents, 200% of sincerity.



Stay tune tomorrow Channel U 8pm.....



Never give up along the journey to your dreams and passion . No prayers and chanting will be wasted. When the time comes, you excel. Your timing is coming, hang on =)

No comments: