Thursday, February 10, 2011

保生大帝

保生大帝 A God and with Historical information since Year 979 (wow more than 2000 years before birth of Buddha) which we should learn. 保生大帝 is a God who will help many in health issues such as finding good doctors and eating the right medicine. Sometimes, finding a good doctor is really challenging.

A good doctor is like a Gui ren. There was once when I got a illness, and encountered a not so good doctor at XX Hospital...the doctor told me this illness cannot be cured. I was so dishearten and did my prayer.... miracle happened...I overheard the conversation of the aunties in MRT talking about a good doctor. I went to try... fully recovered now....... Was that coincident or what?

I encountered many things which cannot be explained in words.... if you have experienced for yourself, you will understand what I meant.... Call it blessings from GOD or ....its up to your own belief.. I always believe they are Angels....


I will research on Prayers to 保生大帝. and will share in Da Jia Lai Bai Bai Part 1. I will also touch on it during Part 2 .

Heading down to temple now, with my formation No 11. (like Channel no 5) hahhaha.... So Vogue to go temple with your own formation :D

No comments: