Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Testimonials

July has been a very encouraging month for me. month There were so many happy feedback.


A)Laoshi after gotten the mala my health has improved and also won a lucky draw in my company to Bali---- WY



B) Strike 4 times a month in July. Thank you lao shi, attached is proven testimonial to help in your oversea project. Again i use it for charity also. I really love your mala, it helps me to focus my work. And be a more compassionate person.


(I think this guy got one day strike 3 numbers, wow last time that guy strike many times in Jun, new record)

C) I approached crystal and fengshui thing with skepticism but after have the crystal ball and wealth bowl from you, my house has this constant calming flow and my husband got promoted . I decided to attend your EMF fengshui class. My sister was surprised as I am a very stubborn person. --- Anonymous

D) Got your black tourmaline bracelet, very soothing to wear. I will highly recommend you and hope you do not stop what you are doing!" ---Z. Rina

E)Thanks for you advice and scolding me - I thought you were rude to customer at first. But your directness wake me up. Laoshi thank you. I have put Gui ren bag on my office desk, and block the main door qi. I dont get sick so often in Office and just got appreciation email from my boss on my work. ---- Jonathan


F) Another person striked after practicing positive thinking and paying respect to ancestor. But not a gambler.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm happy to win $65. It signifies the beginning of good luck. Thank you bryan. I will bear in mind the importance of 5 elements.

khoo

Anonymous said...

Its a matter of feeling lucky and not so much of the amount. I buy 4D but $1 or $2 the most.
One of your post striked me and left me in deep thoughts. When a person is happy, positive, everything will go smooth.
I feel this too.


kong

Anonymous said...

Me too. I like to donate some of my winnings to the charity. The feeling of giving feels even better and happier then striking 4D. I learnt a lot from Bryan laoshi


P