Sunday, August 2, 2009

Loneliness -- State of Mind



Many people don't like to be lonely or fear to be alone because when you are alone, the only person you faced is yourself. The fear to face ourselves is happening to many of us. That's why many people fear of being alone or fear of loneliness.

Many people who feel lonely always hope that they can find someone to share their lives..their ups and down etc together. Then, again some think too much and worry further..."So what if I am attached, if he/she leaves me then I will be lonely again."

I heard this statement many times from people around me. Don't think and worry too much first :)

First of all, we have to start off with ourselves. Overcome the fear in your heart :)
To all who are alone, just feel good being alone. Learn to face yourself by performing breathing exercise with the loving pink color. You can use either double terminator or Rose quartz to assist you. Pink represent self love and let you have the energy to be wholeness. When you are feeling as a whole, and you have the fate, the right person will enter into your life.


Have you register for the Meditation breathing exercise class on 26 Sep? You will learn how to use breathing, music to overcome low energy or negative state of mind. Class details as at www.omhealth.com/bryanup.htm


Level 2 Mediation will be arranged soon. Let me just reveal a little :p Students will learn Orbit breathing QI for health, Kidney Qi breathing and Bone qi breathing to strengthen bone for this class. Stay tune for more details.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bryan lao shi,
thank u for ur words. I like this picture of rose quartz very much. Do u have it? It feels very soothing to look at. I tink it would be nice to hold it.

I tink the black tourmaline bracelet is slowly helping me to overcome my negativity. I have been using it everyday for breathing exercise since last wk.

I used to 'fence up' myself frm the person whom I love for many years. I dare not take a step further because I feel he has many good qualities and I am just not good enough for him. I kept my feeling for many years and it doesn't feel gd at all. The feeling is so near but yet so far.

Your blog is very good and I feel very encouraged to read your advise.

I will work hard to overcome my negative mindset. Like what you mentioned in the previous post, we should love and accept ourselves first.
Thank you lao shi.


Your student, J

Unknown said...

Both of Bryan's blogs are very nice to read. They are my daily dose of Vitamins and this includes my weekends. Sometimes it can be inspiring and sometimes can be be humourous.

Bryan ICHIBAN!

Anonymous said...

Bryan, your blog is full of love and happiness. I enjoy visiting your blog.

The rose quartz looks like an angel. Its beautiful. Is it available for sales?


Kat

Anonymous said...

Bryan lao shi,

Thank you so much for calling me today as I did not expect to receive ur call at all. It's like gui ren is helping me n u are my gui ren.

Tis problem has been with me for too long n I feel very enlighten after talking to u. Once again.. thank you very much.

Tansie