Friday, August 21, 2009

Rare Rare Rare


"Heart to Heart" Angelite is a rare stone which brings the energy of happiness.
Taking a closer look at the stone reminds me that it resembles the energy of our ancient God as shown beside. It brings prosperity, family harmony, happiness and wealth. "Heart to Heart" Angelite is activated with love energy.
I am very touched to know that my crystals has brought love and happiness to many people at different parts of the world including Singapore, KL and Australia...Thank you for sharing with me your happiness and experiences with the lovely crystals. They vibrate with good energy, isn't it :D
I hope you can cherish and treasure them like your very best friend :)


"Heart to Heart" Angelite (Genuine Ruby and Green Amazon stone grown together)
Once these lovely stones received proper activation, they will become a high energy healing stone.

Close your eyes. Hold it near to your heart or stomach area for fatigues. It will also help to improve relationships with your love ones. It brings abundance and money in a nice natural way.

Yummy like candy right? It attract good energy to your aura. Rare and must have for collectors :D

Only 3 BOWLs with 9 eyes Dzi will be made and activated with highest quality citrine. $388 only.

Highly blessed and activated for: Business luck, wealth and family love. CHeers

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like this stone.
Bryan, your blog never fail to surprise and delight me.
It makes me realise there are a lot of wonders given by mother earth.

Val