Monday, August 24, 2009

Heart TO Heart Angelite ONLY from BRYAN

After all these years of activation , the "Heart to Heart" Angelite really energised to bring love into your aura. It is a very powerful stone.

It brings light to the dark places in one's life, bringing a spark of awareness to those places where you might still need to work on, and giving you the opportunity to clear that path. It heightens our love for life, giving us motivation and inspiration to choose wisely for ourselves and others.

It provides a shield of protection on all levels, giving you support during times of disputes and controversy, providing you with the ability to stand strong. It brings prosperity, health and joy to its owner.

Rare Collector's stone at $138 only. Sincerely activated with love and light.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Bryan, I love this stone the moment I see your picture. Almost screaming with excitement. A lot of feeling comes to me by reading your blog.
You have very unusual beautiful crystals and stones. It brightens up my day everytime just by visiting your blog.
All the crystals which I have bought from you shines. They look as though happy and smiling to me.
It makes me feel calm, at ease and contented to hold them for breathing exercise.

Anonymous said...

Everyone of my friends told me I changed a lot. From a negative person to a jovial person. I never knew I have a nice smile until one of my friend told me so.

I told my friend how your blog has helped me. Especially amethyst mala and black tourmaline bracelet.

Thank you Bryan.



Boon

Anonymous said...

Hi Bryan Lao Shi. I love reading your blog. Its give me a great inspiration on how importance for being happy. When I saw there is new product or new stuff that you recommend in the blog, in my mind, I’m thinking, you must be working extra hard to find new and great stuff for you supporter. This makes me feel that, I also must work extra to achieve my goal like you had done. We really greatly appreciate with the hard work that you spend for your entire supporter. But of course, we will continue be your loyal supporter too. 加油!老师.