Thursday, August 6, 2009

Healing TOOLS from Bryan

Healing as the word sound means with the help of vibrational energy from prayers, crystals and nature (Botanic garden)to activate body for self healing DNA in physical and mental terms.
Today, let me explain in details: Double Terminator Quartz, Clear Quartz and Smoky Quartz Ball.

Brett's Double Terminator Quartz
Powerful healing tools. Years ago, I came to know a US healer selling a piece of activated Double Terminator Quartz at $380, which many could not afford.
Brett is my good pal, as well as my Gui Ren 贵人. Really thanks to him for sending me so many beautiful and rare crystals all these years. My good pal has just sent me another 11 beautiful double terminators. Drop me an email if you are interested to get one. I will need your birth date as well. Investment for a piece of double terminator ranges between $88 to $108.

Properties
It is Bi-directional healing energy which transform negative energy to positive energy. Clear quartz healing energy cleanse your chakra and connect the energy of the body system to enhanced self healing for the body. It is especially good for people with chronic pain and emotional stress that seems difficult to break it.

As A FENGSHUI Cure : Assist in providing one with protection from mental and physical harm. Putting a double terminated crystal can enable one to maintain their energy shield.

How to use?
Very simple. Hold and put it near your heart 2 mins a day with eyes close.


Clear And Smoky Quartz Balls
Look at the rainbow! I'm delighted to see the beautiful rainbow in this crystal. Very rare and easily capture.

It is not easy to get rainbow and high healing energy crystal balls. The Sphere powerful healing energy is a good way for improving house and office fengshui. Put it at any place of the house will help to improve Qi.
Especially for Smoky quartz, it is getting rare.

Brett has sent me 5 pairs. Of course, you can get one instead of a pair. Circumference 20 to 25 cm.

You can email to
info@omhealth.com for enquiries on the crystals. 30 pieces of Double Terminators will be available during EMF fengshui class for adoption. 5 pairs of Crystal Balls. Those interested can order from sms me at 94895606 and I will call you.



Healing Oil (Combination of highest quality herbs used)

1) 5 Elements oil -- Helps to break negative energy and negative pattern. Create a protecting and clean environment, clear confusion and hopelessness in life. Protection from low energy.

2) Bryan's Relaxation Blend --- Especially for people who are feeling drained and flat; lack of excitement in life. Damage aura and physically drained; Blocked and held emotion; Fatigue; Unable to rest; Emotional waste and baggages.

Learn more about healing with crystal and color therapy with practical during Crystal Color therapy workshop in October. More details as at http://www.omhealth.com/bryanup.htm#crystal . Don't miss this class alright :D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bryan, now that you say it. I also realised that I hardly see crystal ball that has rainbow in it. Most of the clear quartz crystal balls I came across is clear but without rainbow and also very small.
Brett's crystal balls are really a beauty.

Unknown said...

That's quite true. I was searching high and low for a clear quartz many yrs ago. I didn't see any rainbow in all the crystal balls that I saw. If only, I have knew of this blog, it will have save me a lot of trouble and time searching.

Bryan, i think you have a great collections of beautiful crystals.

Anonymous said...

i just bought DT on sat-EMF class. Can i know where to place my DT? Thks.
Dion